Sunday, October 3, 2010

blog 2

    How can we find happiness in Education ?,A difficult  question to solve yet it can be answered depending on what actions the person makes for him or herself.For me their are many things I must do in order to find happiness in education.Their  are some questions i must ask myself in order to actually find this happiness.To Start off  I need to find out what I enjoy that I want to learn. Two I need to find Out what I require in life that will benefit my education for now and the future.  Finally I must figure out what will  work for me and what will not for my education.In my blog I will argue how I can find happiness in education for myself.
     
   In order to find happiness in education i must learn what it is I want to education myself in.  I am an artist I enjoy drawing, sculpting, painting,and animating. For these activities I enjoy learning how to do all at LaGuardia Community collage.  Being a artist requires a lot of time and work.  Some people may say that what I am studying is foolish, however that doesn’t stop me from what i love to do. I find that in order to keep myself going, I must stay focused and continue to educated myself. I know when I am finished at LaGuardia I want to transfer to a 4 year Collage to pursue a Bachelors degree in 3D animation. My goal is to become a 3D animator and animate both TV shows and movies.    Another activity  I enjoy to do is fix Computer, consoles, and things in my house.  I continue to study how and educate myself how to  fix even more things out there. I not only enjoy it but I keep in mind that it will benefit me someday in the future.
 
    It is important in life to learn what it is you need in education in order to also find happiness in it.  Just as much as enjoying education for what you want it is important to learn things in education  I may not like. For example I am not a big fan of  math and English, but I know if I don’t take these courses I cannot continue in education whether i am required to take these classes for a degree or if I may need it out there in the real world. With math courses though I don’t like them at all, I know that it will benefit me when I have to make a special measurement for a painting ,  add or subtract part of a piece from a 3D model in a  program for my animation., and even for the number of frames I will use to make a animation.  As for English another subject least of my favorites.  I know that it will be important for now and for my future.  As when i write a story for an animation, write a report or paper for one of my future bosses,and including how to write properly when i explain to others of who I am. I know that even if their are other subjects that are required of me to take in order to get my Degree, i must do them.  I am also not a fan of big exams, yet i know when i take them now that it will benefit me for later.  With all of these obstacles in my way the only way to get through them is to face them, regardless how much I may not like them. 

       There are many factors to conclude in order to see what will work and what wont for my education.  In order to actually find happiness in education , it is important for Myself to know what action I do now that will benefit me in the future. For starters control of my actions.  When to study, time management, and doing the assignments on time.  I know that if I procrastinate or delay myself I will not enjoy education now andas well as my future too.  I think to find happiness in education is not easy, however with he right steps I know that I can find happiness in it.  What i realize is that if i was to leave collage with out a degree,  I would barely manage to survive out there.I would end up being nothing, I know that staying in collage does make me happy because I am pursuing a career that I want.  I got to collage not because I have to,but because I want to. I know that getting an education will benefit me now and for the future. As for example learning how increase my skills in Art, improving my skills in the academics English and art.  Most important of all improving myself as a person. I also enjoy going to school not only to get an education but to also make friends socialize, to know what goes on out in the world. I enjoy listening and understanding peoples opinions about the world. I know that some of those friends I make in collage may someday help me out or better yet, some may become my team mates in the working field.
 
    Can we all find happiness in education ? I think most defiantly it all depends on what actions people take as well as  I take.  From learning what I want to educate in which is art, improving My skills in painting, drawing, sculpting and animating. The subjects  I don’t enjoy English and math. I know I will need them because they are also important.  Finally the actions I take to make all of this work.  there are times where I don’t enjoy education, however I know that no matter what I must keep going no matter what happens. I know getting my education now is the most important step. 

2 comments:

  1. Nice work there! As I was reading through your post, I came across a few sentences in which you used a word incorrectly; their instead of there. Also, I came across a few "i" instead of "I". You have a few spelling errors as well. It may help to write your post on Microsoft Word and then copy and paste it onto your blog after doing a spelling and grammar check. One thing that I would suggest is that your sentences be structured more formally. At times, the flow of a sentence would make it seem more like a conversation. Perhaps this is correct, but I personally believe a more formal presentation of your ideas enhances the writing's professionalism. Besides that, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minas,

    I really likes that you did a great job using an "essay blueprint" in the intro - it helped me when reading the rest of the essay. Indeed the organization is also a strength. However, you have several serious grammar and mechanics issues to deal with - I recommend spending time in E 111 (writing center) to work on tenses, word form, capitalization etc. Its the best way to improve.

    Happy revising!

    ReplyDelete