Sunday, October 17, 2010

Blog 4 Happiness and Work

     Choosing a career you think you will want; that you think will make you happy  is not a easy choice.  Since I am an art major and goal is to be a 3D animator, there are many problems I face. Putting happiness into work is a very long and complicated process.  However it can be done. I know for myself I will making a ton of mistakes and failures as well in order to succeed .  Their will be many challenges and critical choices I will have to make in my life in order to obtain a successful career.one thing I know is   that I will  not become a failure because there are a number of things I can do in the art field besides 3D animation.

     To choose the career you want  comes with a large price and many challenges ahead.When I choose my career I already knew the risks that would happen.  Sometimes you may think the career you want is actually not the one that you will be happy with. As what happen to J K Rowling she mentions that she has made a lot of failures and that making failures she has learn a lot from. The way I understand it is that one way I will be learning a lot more about myself is making mistakes. Through mistakes you are able to learn more about yourself and the career you are pursuing. i  think it is important to try out new things and taking risks too.  An example when  opportunities come at you, you should take the chance. there are many people Who deny them because their afraid of what may happen or they think it will damage their future.  I know I took a big risk when I transferred to LaGuardia.  As a result I had to deal with a ton of required remedial classes. They took up a lot of my time.As a result I was learning though new things about myself and the career I was pursing.Learning to write better, writing better. These basic classes help me improve on areas i thought I would never would.  Transferring to LaGuardia was one of the best choices I had ever made. I may be graduating a bit late in my life however I know that when I finish I will be able to transfer to a 4 year collage and finish with a bachelor’s degree.  Many people expect to finish college fast and think the career they had chosen was the one for them.  I think that it is important to take your time in college: Explore different things while your pursing your career, take chances, face the fears you worry about the most.  I know that  while I am still in college I will never limit my self to one thing. As proof I have discovered that I have talent when it comes to technology, poetry and my sense of creativity for writing.  The key is defining yourself and exploring what and what don’t work out for you.


       

No comments:

Post a Comment