Sunday, November 14, 2010

Blog 7 The things I am grateful for

    There are over of  number of things I am grateful for.  To begin I am grateful for living in a place where it is not too hectic or where too chaotic. I am grateful for living in a nice home with food and water on the table.  I am grateful for having  my family and closet friends who have always been there for me.  I am grateful for having a great number of talents which are being able to fix things tables, doors, game consoles, computers, specific types of machinery and more.  Also the other amazing talent I have is my art skills drawing, painting, sculpting, use of art software Photoshop, illustrator and 3D max and also my creative way of making art with these skills.  I am grateful for being able to walk, see, touch, smell, feel and hear.  I am grateful for being able to have the opportunity  receive an education and at the same time I am also able to receive the kind of education that I desire for a career also of my own choosing.  Another thing I am really grateful for is my health: not sick no deadly diseases or virus I have.  I am grateful for being able to take my time when it comes to doing any kind of activity and not worried about being rushed to do the activity.  I am grateful  foe being alive and having the opportunity to live.  Im grateful for being able to receive help in my collage If I ever run into trouble with papers, methods of studying for an exam or even tutoring for really tough math problems.  I am grateful for all of the things I am able to buy both thatI need and want cloths, school supplies, and when it comes to things I want I am able to get them game consoles, ipods and cell phones. I am grateful for all of the advance technology we have to day public transportation, the internet, washing machines, and TV. I am grateful for being able to be who I am and live in a country that I have the right
right to do what ever it is I want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment